Thursday, December 1, 2016

Qedertek Battery Operated Christmas String Lights, 50ft 200 LED 8 Mode with Timer Fairy Lights for Indoor/Outdoor, Home, Garden, Patio, Lawn and Party Decorations, Waterproof (Cool White)

LED lights are amazing and if you haven't tried them as a decorating option, you are missing out. These Qedertek battery operated lights are awesome. With over 50 feet of string, 200 LED lights that are waterproof and battery operated so they can go ANYWHERE, the look of these lights when lit is gorgeous. I have the bright white ones and they look so cool in my entryway on my plants and since my entry is covered, solar lighting is not an option. I also have no outlet so plugging in a string is impossible so truly I was resigned to never having cute lighting in the entry until I got these! You can use them inside the house or out and the lights have modes you can choose for different effects like combination, slow, flash, fade, twinkle, steady, sequential  or waves. Simple to choose and gives so many options!

I think the biggest draw for me was the auto timer. No one wants to turn their lights off/on all the time and having to go out in the cold late at night is a buzzkill so being able to have them cycle for 6 hours and shut off saving battery life. AMAZING!! No more extension cords run all over, just a clean set of great lights. Make sure you have some D sized batteries on hand since this takes 3 of them and read through the included manual a bit to familiarize yourself with the different buttons and modes.

Overall, great light set - easy to use, beautiful to look at, and an excellent price.


No comments:

Post a Comment