Saturday, December 10, 2016

Roll over image to zoom in Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Beverage and Coffee Glasses, 12-Ounce, Set of 4

Once you try double wall beverage containers, you won't go back. This was my first set of Ozeri Serafino tumblers and I can't stop using them! I have tried both hot and cold beverages and both stay amazingly at their temperature for a long time. I left my coffee in one this morning after being sidetracked for 4 hours and it still was warm. I popped it in the microwave to heat up and within seconds, I was back drinking my coffee. The look of them container is cool since it looks like your drink is suspended, too. These glasses can even be put in the freezer with a slushie.

The shape is friendly for my grip and seems to be ergo designed. I have knocked one over on the table and even dropped one with no issues but I could see how if hit right, it may shatter like other plastic type items. Each glass holds 12 ounces so perfect for a cold soda, beer or other drink. It says they are dishwasher safe but I hand wash mine. I love the look and the way they hold temperatures so definitely a recommended product. Very glad I purchased these.

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment