Monday, December 26, 2016

Lifewit Dog Toys, Cotton Dental Teaser Rope Chew Teeth Cleaning Toy

I have a yellow lab that is typically very harsh on dog toys (okay, brutal) and she loves playing with this sturdy toy. It measures about 14.5 inches long and has knotted cotton rope to help with "flossing" her teeth but the best feature is the textured rubber center that she can chew at all day long and it stays intact! Usually, we are replacing items similar to this in a day or so but our girl has been running around with this in her mouth teasing other dogs to play for over a week and it still looks fantastic. The bright colors are nice so we can find them when she takes it out to the lawn, too. Very well made toy and I'm extremely happy with the purchase.

I received this dog toy at a discount for testing. My testing lead to an opinion I chose to share.


For more information, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment