Wednesday, December 7, 2016

I’m Your Favorite Child Funny Glass Coffee Mug 13oz – Best Christmas Gift for Mom and Dad – Cool Novelty Birthday Present Idea for Parents – Unique Cup for Men Women Him, Her From Son Daughter

If you haven't checked out this site, you need to...fast! This particular mug has a saying my youngest always says to me so I had to have it. The glass mug holds a good 13 ounces, is microwave safe, made in the USA and even came wrapped in tissue paper in a gift box.

I am a huge fan of the glass versus ceramic because I like the look better. The entire mug is dishwasher safe and the imprinted text is guaranteed so quality is high. Truly, it's a super fun gift and the saying is perfect for me.

For more information or to check out their other products, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment