Friday, December 23, 2016

Marswell LED Book Light, Clamp Reading Lamp for Bedside Touch Switch, Computer Working (Eye Care&Long Lasting Brightness, USB Rechargeable)

Marswell has a nice product with this lightweight LED reading light. The clamp is simple to use and holds tight. To turn it on, you simply touch it and continue touching to adjust the brightness. The adjustable neck is great too and allows you to get the perfect angle for reading. I clamp this directly to my kindle or hard book at night when I want to read in bed or just when I'm in a darker area. It has a USB charger and also rubber strips on the bottom so you can set it on a table top and it won't slide either.  Great light and perfect for the avid reader like me. I received this product to test and am happy to share my thoughts of my own free will.

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment