Thursday, December 29, 2016

Black & Decker LD120VA 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver with 30 Accessories

Black and Decker makes basic quality tools for the average homeowner and this is no exception. I bought this for myself since my husband won't let me touch his "high-end" drill for using on simple projects I have around the house such as hanging a drapery rod. I installed the brackets easy enough and the magnetic bit tip holder on the end made working with one hand a breeze. The handle has a good grip and the weight is a little heavier than I'd like but it is a 20 volt so the trade off is you don't have to charge it as often. This particular kit includes 30 accessories (bits, drivers) and all kinds of goodies for my projects. So far, it suits my needs perfectly and I don't have to beg to borrow his manly man drill anymore to get the job done.

For more information, click here.

Black & Decker LD120VA 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver with 30 Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment