Monday, December 5, 2016

Bepei Women Sweatheart V Neck Fit and Flare Long Sleeve Fall Tunic Peplum Tops

Since the weather has turned and I seem to never have enough warm clothes so I started looking for cute items to wear with leggings when I found this top by Bepei. First, the fabric at 95% Rayon and 5% Spandex is incredibly soft and comfortable. It fits nicely and flows around your body flattering it with style. 

The length for me at 5'8 is a bit short for my age (hee hee) so it works great with leggings and adds a trendy look. I purchased this in the gorgeous blue color and it looks every bit as bright as the picture. The sleeves are long and even are a bit long on my arm but I like it that way to cover my wrists a bit. All the seams are sewn nicely and had no loose threads or over sews. The quality is excellent and you cannot beat the price. I ordered an XXL and typically wear a 12-14 so make sure you order accordingly.

I hand washed mine and hung to dry as per the directions and it came out great. Wash it alone just in case the colors bleed, too. I didn't notice it did, but I wouldn't take the chance.

Overall, I am very happy with this purchase and am considering ordering it in other colors.

For more information or to purchase, click here.

Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment