Sunday, December 4, 2016

Simplicity Warm Infinity Scarf in Knitted Styles

Winter is here and scarves are a huge part of my wardrobe this time of year to keep my neck warm. This crochet woven acrylic infinity scarf sold by PDS Online on Amazon comes in about 20 different colors to fit any wardrobe. It measures about 11.5 inches wide by 80 inches long. It looks super cute on and the tassels on the ends give it a different flair to other scarves. 

My purchase of this particular scarf was for a gift but after it arrived and I was able to feel the quality and see how well it's made, I have decided to purchase more as gifts and even a few for myself. The color choices allow me to match everything I own and it comes in different styles as well. Starting at $9.99 for these scarves, you can't go wrong.

For more information or to purchase, click here.

Tassels_beige

No comments:

Post a Comment