Sunday, December 4, 2016

Black Laundry Hamper 20 x 13.5 inch DIY Collapsible Laundry Basket Organizer with Handles for Bedrooms, Dorm Rooms, Nurseries, Classrooms, Closets & More with Two Laundry Bags for Delicates Washing

This laundry hamper sold by TGS Gems is absolutely one of the better made hampers I have purchased. At 20 inches tall by 13.5 inches in diameter, it is compact enough to fit under my bathroom sink. The woven Teslin material is strong and durable but lightweight giving the versatility I need in bring able to carry  all my items out to the garage with ease. 

The hamper arrives unassembled and it includes a picture that shows how to put the hamper together, but it also includes a link to go online for more instructions. I put together the clear sheets first, then attached the zippered bottom. I then ran the wire through the top to keep the shape and added the clear sheets in the bottom of the hamper and voila. All stable, sturdy and ready to go. The top of the basket even has a great drawstring to keep your clothes in the basket. The handles on the basket are a solid rope that is secured to the basket with knots through metal holes. Very nicely constructed and super cute to look at. You can store anything in this hamper and not just use if for laundry so multi-functional.

As a bonus, it includes 2 zippered laundry bags for delicate washing. Very happy with this basket and highly recommend. I received this hamper at a discount but the review is of my own opinion and free will. My purpose is to help others in making their own decisions regarding purchasing items.

For more information or to purchase, click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment