Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Avidlove Women's Sexy Pajamas Floral Lace Babydoll Lingerie with G-string White Offered by Avidlove

Very pretty and true to size which is unusual for lingerie. The neckline is V shaped and still has nice coverage. I was impressed with how well made the lace is and how comfortable it feels on my skin. The thong (G-string) is cute and adds to the overall sexiness of the outfit. I was appreciative of the adjustable shoulder straps since I have a deeper torso and typically everything is bunched up on top. Not with this number. Husband was very happy on Valentine's Day. :)

*I received the product mentioned at a discount for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines.

For more information, click here.





No comments:

Post a Comment