Thursday, February 9, 2017

Calily Life Organic Anti-Aging Retinol Day Cream with Dead Sea Minerals, 1.7 Oz. - Non-Greasy, Fast Absorbing - Anti-Wrinkle, Hydrates, Smooths, Regenerates and Strengthens

Trying to find true organic skin care items is becoming increasingly difficult so finding this Calily Life line has been a welcome change. I have been using the Retinol Day cream for a few days now and and pleased to report it has not dried my skin out whatsoever like other Retinol products have. In fact, it keeps my face moisturized without feeling oily or greasy all day. I've had no issues with redness or breakouts on my typically sensitive skin, and like how my hyperpigmented (dark) patches look lighter because they are soft and hydrated. The cream contains Dead Sea minerals and extracts that have known to help to repair and heal skin. This type of product typically takes several weeks to see full results so I am looking forward to updating then but so far, I am very happy with this complete skin care line.


For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment