Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Makeup Folding Collapsible Air Drying Cosmetic Brush Organizing Tree Rack Holder EBeauty

I just purchased some brushes and was looking for a portable holder/dryer so this is a great solution. The picture shows a black plastic holder but you have to remove the paper around it otherwise, it's brown and  to me, the holder is more of a heavy coated cardboard with really cool silicone cut outs (26) for your brushes. It stores flat and to assemble, you connect the slots and insert into the main holder. It comes with a second set of "legs", too. I really like how after I was my brushes, I can toss them in this holder and it keeps the bristles from getting damaged. And, when I travel, it lays flat in my suitcase. Simple and functional.

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment