Monday, February 13, 2017

Calily Life Organic Arabica Coffee Scrub with Dead Sea Minerals, 24 Oz. - Achieve Smooth and Firm Skin - Deep Hydrating, Exfoliating and Cleansing - Helps for Wrinkles, Stretch Marks, etc. (Misc.)

This coffee scrub is hands down my new favorite. The smell is amazing and the grapeseed, almond and wheatgerm oil mixed with dead sea salt and 100% organic Kona coffee have got to be the most awesome combination for exfoliating my skin and leaving it super soft. I use it in the shower by just getting my skin wet then scooping some up in my fingers and applying it to my arms - especially my bat wings - and my thighs to help constrict and tighten my skin in those problem areas but also moisturized the skin to keep it soft looking. My legs are loving this scrub and the way it keeps my legs soft and with a nice sheen after shaving is amazing. Really a great product made with very high grade ingredients. This skin care line is my new best friend.

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment