Thursday, February 23, 2017

Calily Life Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo (33.8 Fl.Oz) + Conditioner with Dead Sea Minerals (30.6 fl.oz) , Duo Set, Concentrated Extra-strength Formula – Restores, Enhances, Softens and Shines by Calily

Argan Oil hair product lines are a must for my chemically treated hair that dries my scalp makes my curls look dull. I love the sizes of these bottles at 33.8 ounces and 30.6 for the conditioner and the fact they come together in the pack is perfect! After using for 2 solid weeks, my scalp is not itchy, my hair is shiny and soft, and my color has stayed strong with no fading at all. The set is Paraben free and has no chemicals, synthetic detergents or preservatives to for someone hypersensitive like me, it is an excellent hair care set. The smell is amazing and you don't need very much of the shampoo to get a good lather with coverage. The pump allows you to control the amount you use as well. 

I think the best part of this set is my normally frizzy hair in the winter looks amazing. Seriously, I have never had better looking and feeling hair. Calily Life - thank you for your great hair and skin products!

For more information, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment