Friday, February 10, 2017

Calily Life Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Mask with Dead Sea Minerals, 17 Oz.-Deep Conditioner and Nourishing - Detoxifies, Softens, Strengthens & Shines – Promotes Healing and Natural Hair Growth

I regularly color my hair and it becomes very dry and frizzy easily so my stylist recommended a good hair mask. Since I love Argan oil and its natural properties, this Calily Life Argan Oil mask caught my eye. 

The mask contains 100% organic products that are hypoallergenic, Paraben Free and FDA approved and smells so good. I have used it in the shower 3 times now, each time leaving it on my hair for 10 minutes then rinsing and I can see a major difference in how my hair has more body, is moisturized and the frizziness is tame and manageable and my curls are softer. I was not expecting it to feel so nice on my scalp and was pleasantly surprised after the first application about how clean it felt. Another great surprise was the shine. It really shined my hair color up! This comes in a large 16.9 ounce screw top jar and will last quite a while. Very happy with this mask.


Calily Life Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Mask with Dead Sea Minerals, 17 Oz.-Deep Conditioner and Nourishing - Detoxifies, Softens, Strengthens & Shines - Promotes Healing and Natural Hair Growth

No comments:

Post a Comment