Sunday, February 19, 2017

Expandable Hose 100 Feet Strongest Garden Hoses New Durable Double Layer Latex Extra Strength Fabric Free Spray Nozzle 3/4 USA Standard For Home Watering Gardening Washing Cleaning (100, Black)

If you are looking for a quality expandable hose that lives up to the description and does what its supposed to and more, look no further. Fit for Life had a great one on the market that is flexible, lightweight, comes with an awesome adjustable nozzle and has a double latex core ensuring the hose will last. My first time firing it up I fell in love. No more rolling a heavy hose up! It even comes with a full replacement guarantee. Make sure you drain the hose after use. I know of people with these types that don't and they end up bursting after a while. Not so worried about it with this one but I want it to last forever since I like it so much. :)

*I received the product mentioned at a discount for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment