Monday, February 20, 2017

Your Stick Figure Family was Delicious | Premium 11oz Coffee Mug Gift - Funny Gag Gifts for Men, Funny Coffee Mugs, Lawyer Jewish Cheap Housewarming Gamer Adult Decal Vinyl Car Prank Family Stickers

This cute mug has the funniest saying, "Your stick figure family was delicious". The ceramic mug is well made and is dishwasher AND microwave safe. Good thing since I am always reheating my tea. I came packaged in a nice box so if you wanted to purchase one for a gift, it arrives nice. I bought mine for my own personal use and have gotten tons of compliments. 

*I received the product mentioned at a discount for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines.

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment