Friday, February 24, 2017

Kekow Stainless Steel 35-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 7

This 35 piece 7 person setting of Kekow Stainless Steel flatware was purchased for my son as a housewarming gift. For each place setting, it has a dinner fork, salad fork, dinner spoon, teaspoon and knife. Each utensil arrives wrapped individually to protect it then rubberbanded as a group to keep them from banging around in the box. What I really like is the weight of the pieces. They are solid and fit and feel great in my hand. The plain contemporary style suits my son who doesn't like flashy "girly" flatware. They are dishwasher safe which is a must for a young new bachelor and look flawless wash after wash. The only thing I would say is negative is that the set is for 7 people instead of 8 as a nice round number, but for a single guy, the price and quality cannot be matched. Very happy with the set.

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment