Sunday, February 26, 2017

The BEST 24K Gold Scrub for Face and Body 8.8 oz reduces the appearance of Sun Damage, Fine Lines and Wrinkles- Powerful Body Scrub Exfoliator and Daily Moisturizer For All Skin Types

Pretty amazing stuff in this scrub. Being this was my first purchase of the trendy gold scrub everyone raves about, I was skeptical but now a believer. It goes on a bit sticky but I like that because it stays where I want it to instead of running down my legs and down the drain wasted. I apply it to my legs every other day and they look and feel amazing. The glow that it leaves behind makes my skin look radiant. I have only used it once on my face since I have sensitive skin and it had no adverse affects. I may start to use it all over but I am using it sparingly because I really want it to last. Regardless, it smells good and leaves my skin soft.




No comments:

Post a Comment