Sunday, February 19, 2017

Premium Stainless Steel & Rosewood Waiters Corkscrew: All-in-one Wine Opener, Foil Cutter & Bottle Opener By HiCoup Kitchenware

This corkscrew is the perfect addition to our bar. The foil cutter is simple to use right out the gate for someone like me that typically can't get it to work. The corkscrew is longer than most so that helped when the cork dipped inside the first bottle we opened. I think what I liked the most is the functionality matches the quality. The rosewood handle is very nice and the quality of the stainless steel body. It's solid and works well. 

*I received the product mentioned at a discount for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines.

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment