Wednesday, February 1, 2017

StorageManiac Pack of 3 Collapsible Storage Bag with Cover, Storage Bag with Brown Trim (Kitchen)

I'm still trying to figure out what material these are made from since it feels like a strong durable paper but no matter, they work great. The zippers are solid and the size at 27 x 23 x 9.75 inches each fit all kinds of my clothes for storage. This pack is a set of 3 and when not in use, they are easy to store since they collapse well. I like the see through panel so you can easily identify what items are in what pack. Mine came sewn well and they look nice on my closet shelves. Super easy to store my seasonal clothes now! I have read other reviews stating they rip easily so I am careful with mine but so far, no regrets and they are very handy.

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment