Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Dead Sea Mud Mask for Face & Body - 100% Natural Spa Quality - Best Pore Reducer & Minimizer to Help Treat Acne , Blackheads & Oily Skin – Tightens Skin for a Visibly Healthier Complexion – 8.8 OZ

I love quality skin care products and this mineral infused mud mask is so good to my sensitive skin. I have used it 3 times now over 10 days and after applying a thin layer, I let it sit for 10 minutes, rinse with warm water and my skin looks bright and fresh. I get no breakouts or redness and my skin looks and feels incredible. 

The mask is made from dead sea mud, shea butter, aloe vera, chamomile extract, vitamin A, sunflower seed and jojoba oils. It's also has no parabens, sulfates, or alcohol and is made in a FDA/GMP certified facility.

Benefits of the Dead Sea Mud Mask: 

- Reduces, Cleans & Minimizes Pores 
- Help Treat Acne , Blackheads & Oily Skin 
- Tightens Skin for a Visibly Healthier & Smoother Complexion 
- Removes Dead Skin Cells 
- 100% Natural derived from the Dead Sea in Israel 


No comments:

Post a Comment