Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Himalayan Salt Body Scrub with Lychee Essential Oil from Majestic Pure, All Natural Scrub to Exfoliate & Moisturize Skin, 12 oz

I am beginning to think I am on a quest to try every scrub on the planet so of course I had to try out this Himalyan Scrub with lychee and sweet almond oils. I have salt lamps in my office at work and home so I'm aware of the benefits (negative ions) but in a scrub? Sure, why not. Majestic Pure is known for 100% pure and natural products so no worries about harsh chemicals.

First thing I noticed was the pink color crystals. Love the pink! The 12 ounce jar has an easy to open screw top lid and as soon as you open it, the smell immediately gets you to relax and think spa day. I have been using this for 2 weeks now, daily in the shower, and love how the crystals exfoliate my skin and the botanical oils moisturize and keep my skin soft with a nice light lychee (fruit) smell. For shaving my legs, it is the bomb and it sure keeps my rough areas (knees and elbows) soft. The nutrients and minerals seem to help with my leg cramps at night, too. Never thought of that as a side effect but it's working for me. Would I buy again? Yes, absolutely!

Check it out for yourself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment