Monday, January 9, 2017

Gildan Work Basics Men's Quality Cotton Short Crew Athletic Socks / Shoe Size 6-12

They fit my husband's feet well enough and worked the moisture wicking worked like a charm on his feet that are in work boots all day long but he said they were not cushioned very well in the heel and toe as advertised. The toe seams are smooth and at least they are comfortable to wear, they wash good, and keep his feet dry, but the cushioning aspect was key for us in purchasing since he needs that support. Overall, good with the purchase just wish they would add a bit more fabric in the heel and toe.

*I received the product mentioned for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines.

For more information or to purchase, click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment