Friday, January 13, 2017

Bath Bombs (Set of 6) by Calily - Natural Bath Bombs To Indulge, Relax and Nourish Senses, Skin, Body and Spirit - Bath Bomb Kit With Six Different Essential Oil Bath Bombs - Gluten-Free & Vegan by Calily

I have a sister-in-law that loves her "mommy" bath time and so I am always looking for ways to say thank you to her for being such a good sister when these bath bombs called to me. The set of 6 by Calily arrived and oh wow, the smell once you open the lid is incredible. They are not overpowering at all and even though they are all different scents, somehow they blend together well. Each bomb is very good sized (fit in my palm) and wrapped individually in paper with a cute label identifying the the scent and type (relaxing, nourishing, etc). The bombs are made with essential oils, epsom salts, dead sea salt, baking soda (fizz) and other natural ingredients. They are also gluten-free and vegan.

Now, having given the set to her and listening to her describe her first experience, I am sold. She said she dropped her "Revive" bomb made with lemon, peppermint, rosemary and Eucalyptus oils and it immediately fizzed and smelled so good. She said it was super refreshing and the fizz lasted quite a while. According to her, the smell faded with her soak but to be fair, she was in their quite a while. She did remark her skin felt incredibly soft when she got out and didn't even need lotion when she dried off. The only negative she expressed was it left a residue in the tub but it easily wiped off. Overall, a hit!

Now, I have to purchase another set for myself because I want to try them for myself. Very happy with my purchase and great price for the set.

For more information, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment