Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Premium Quality Peeler Opener Corer Juicer Kitchen Tools Stainless Steel Utensils Potato Peeler Orange Slicer Cooking Julienne Apple Peeler Kitchenware Juice Maker Kitchen Gadgets 4-In-1 Set

Very nice set of four kitchen items made of quality stainless steel and durable plastic. The set includes a tab opener, peeler, corer and juicer. The handles are ergo friendly (at least for me) and have a great non slip grip. The peeler blade is sharp and does a great job. All of the pieces are dishwasher safe (top rack) although I have only washed the peeler and corer so far. The blade on the peeler did not rust or show signs. To change between the peeler and julienne mode, you simply click a button.

Overall, very nice and the colors are very cute in my updated kitchen. Try one for yourself! They do make a nice gift for a housewarming, too.


For more information, click here.

Set is by Aulexy and sold by Alisten E-tRon.

*I received the product mentioned for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines.



No comments:

Post a Comment