Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Bepei Women Asymmetrical Hemline Scoop Neck Long Sleeve High Low Tunic Shirt

Gorgeous! I am in love with the fabric and look on this Bepei shirt. I ordered in the wine color and it is a deep rich color that I have machine washed on delicate twice now and still looks amazing. The sleeves are long, which I like, and the asymmetrical hemline is so flattering I have had several people ask where I found the top. All the stitching is done very well, the fabric is very soft and flows nicely on my body and is made of a Rayon/Spandex blend so wrinkles are not a huge worry. This is definitely not one you have to worry about the fabric being thin - it really is very nice. I ordered an XXL just because I was worried about sizing. My typical size is a 12-14 and this fits me the way I like - a tad bigger so it flows well.


Super cute with leggings for the winter yet light enough you could wear this into spring easily. Very happy with the purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment