Thursday, January 12, 2017

New York Laboratories Dark Circle Eye Cream, 1 fl oz – Retinol Cream for Puffy Eyes, Dark Circles, Fine Lines and wrinkles

I have always had dark circles around my eyes and morning puffiness that is now increasing with my age. I have tested New York Labratories Dark Circle Retinol Cream for almost 2 weeks now and I love how it has softened the wrinkles around my eyes but more importantly, virtually eliminated the morning puffiness I used to have. The texture is thick so a little goes a long way. I like the pump feature so you get just the right amount, too. The product contains Echinacea Stem GX that help stimulate the production of collagen and moisturizes the skin. I put a small amount on at night to combat the overnight puffiness and again in the morning to last all day. It keeps my eyes hydrated with no greasy feeling whatsoever. After continued use, I am curious to see how the dark circles look because I can tell they are lightening already. Nice product I would recommend to others for use. 


*I received the product mentioned at a discount for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines. 



No comments:

Post a Comment