Sunday, January 29, 2017

Chill-O Solid Stainless Steel Beer Bullet Bottle Opener Set of 2

I got this really cool stainless steel bottle openers for my husband's bar set and it has become the talk of all his buddies. Each opener is about 4 inches long and pops open a bottle like nobodies business. Since he and his friends are avid hunters, I know I need to purchase more of them for gifts otherwise, ours will walk off :) I got tons of props for purchasing these and am now the popular wife. Cleaning is a breeze and you can just hand wash, dry and pop them back in a drawer. Great product with realistic features that is very functional.

For more information, click here.

Chill-O-Solid-Stainless-Steel-Beer-Bullet-Bottle-Opener-Set-of-2-Perfect-GiftChill-O-Solid-Stainless-Steel-Beer-Bullet-Bottle-Opener-Set-of-2-Perfect-Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment