Monday, January 9, 2017

TRAKK Slim Premium Woven Rich Texture PU Leather Case with Credit Card Slot Holder for iPhone 7 Plus 5.5" Case (Brown)

First, let me start by saying I had a hard time choosing from the 3 colors  (black, brown and blue) of this PU leather case since they are all very rich and vivid and looked amazing. I ended up with the brown and was not disappointed. The quality of the PU leather is top notch and the woven twill pattern is very elegant looking. It fit my iPhone 7 plus perfectly and I have no issues with it blocking my camera or buttons. 

The credit card slot design is what drew me to this case in the first place. I run downstairs to the cafe all the time and just want to take my debit card and phone. Now, it's a piece of cake since I can slip the card in the slot and just carry my phone. 

Really an excellent case and I highly recommend it to others for all around great phone protection and convenience of taking your card/license with you on the move.

For more information, click here.

*I received the product mentioned for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment