Thursday, January 5, 2017

Premium Silicone Kitchen Tongs, 2 Pack (9-Inch & 12-Inch) Black Stainless Steel Tongs Heat Resistant Salad and Kitchen Serving Tongs BBQ Set Home Cooks

I have been looking for a quality set of kitchen tongs to replace my worn out pair for sometime and found these by Aulexy. They arrived in a box in a set of two (9 inch and 12 inch) that I immediately ripped open and tested. I am impressed with the materials used - stainless steel and high quality FDA approved and BPA free plastic. After washing them, I used them to remove corn from boiling water and flip the steaks on the BBQ. The handles are very comfortable with cushioned non slip grips and the tongs themselves are nonstick and gripped the food really well. The ends have a loop for hanging or I just locked them and tossed them in the drawer, Super simple clean up and love that they are dishwasher safe. I used the smaller one to also flip some veggies in my expensive cookware and happy it not only performed well but since the tongs are coated, I had no worries about scratches. Nice product I would recommend for future purchases.

For more information, click here.


*I received the product mentioned for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines.


No comments:

Post a Comment