Friday, January 20, 2017

Majestic Pure Brown Sugar Scrub 12 oz - Natural Exfoliator and Powerful Body and Facial Scrub for Anti Cellulite Treatment, Stretch Marks, Acne, and Varicose Veins

I'm addicted to scrubs and this brown sugar anti-cellulite scrub is a new one for me to try. I have a favorite coffee scrub from Majestic Pure so thought I would branch out and try other products to see if they worked as well for a bit of variety. 

The brown sugar scrub is 100% natural made with sucrose (brown sugar) dead sea salt, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil and evening primrose oil, passion flower extract, lemon oil, calendula flower extract, ginseng extract, lis extract, arnica extract, peppermint extract, grapefruit oil, litsea cububa oil, orange oil, bergamot oil, lemongrass oil and citron oil. Nothing else - no harmful chemicals, nothing. 

The smell is definitely yummy and you smell like a cookie after using for a bit. Make sure you mix it up each time with your finger before use because the oils will settle and need to be redistributed like other scrubs. The jar is 12 ounces so good sized and has a screw lid. I really liked how it softened my skin and left lots of moisture in it for the day without a greasy feeling. I have typical dry arms especially in the winter and this scrub kept them from getting that scaly look every day I used it. I am definitely hooked. Summer time and using this after saving is going to be amazing on my legs. Now, to try one more scrub and see if I like it as well...stay tuned! 
*I received the product mentioned at a discount for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines


For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment