Thursday, January 12, 2017

Baby Food Freezer Tray with a Watertight Lid by Mama's Kitchen

As part of the stocking supplies for the new grand baby, I came across this freezer tray by Mama's Kitchen that will work awesome for the homemade baby food I plan on making. The silicone tray is super flexible but not flimsy in anyway. The watertight lid fits great and is as it states - watertight. Each cube holds 1 oz of food (21 ounces total) so perfect size to pop out, unthaw and have ready for the baby. When I showed it to my daughter, she ordered one to store her breast milk in since you can pop out each individual ounce and toss in a bottle to unthaw giving the perfect amount. The cubes are a bit large to fit in a bottle opening so she is going to try filling them 1/2 way and have 1/2 ounce servings.

I like how it easily fits in the freezer and clean up is a breeze. It is made of food grade and BPA free silicone and can be tossed in the dishwasher, which I already did and it came out perfect. While the tree is oven safe up to 400 degrees, I wouldn't want to chance it but that may help others in deciding their purchase. For me, this fit my needs to a T.


*I received the product mentioned at a discount for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines. 
For more information, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment