Monday, January 9, 2017

Quantum Produkt Meal Prep Lunch Box Bento Containers-SET OF 6

I am not on any special diet or meal plan but I do take my lunches to work and when I saw these Bento containers, they looked like something I would use. When they arrived, I was thrilled to actually feel how well made they are and see the size and confirm it would meet my needs. 

The set of 6 comes in nice bright colors so my food doesn't get lost in a work refrigerator with tons of  generic colored containers. I appreciate they are BPA free and love that they are microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe since I tend to freeze my leftovers and can go right to microwave this way. Each container has 3 sections with the largest (2.5 cups) perfect for a sandwich and the other 2 (3/4 cup and 1/4 cup) good for a veggies and dip. The lids fit tightly but these are not leakproof. If you have liquid in the container, it will spill so be cautious. 

Since clean up is so simple in the dishwasher, I am using these daily and with a set of 6, I have enough for the entire week. No more multiple containers for lunch! Very happy with this set and plan on purchasing more.

*I received the product mentioned for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines.

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment