Friday, January 20, 2017

Ggbin 8 Quart Plastic Woven Storage Basket with Lid in Khaki, Set of 2

Part of my New Year's resolution is to get organized so these storage baskets with nice heavy duty lids are a welcome addition to my shelves that have a low clearance between them. They measure 11.6 x 9.1 x 4.7 so accommodating to most storage shelves and are super easy to grab and carry with the nice handle on both ends. The woven basket design is nice and gives it a much better look than plan sided baskets. This came in set of 2 and they perfectly stack when not in use or on top of each other easily if you have deeper shelves. The color is more of a light beige so it goes with any decor. I am using mine to store rolls of ribbon in and other crafting items. I am thinking about getting more to store bathroom items under my sink, too!


For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment