Sunday, January 15, 2017

Women Nail Grooming Kit, Stainless Steel Nail Clipper Set Professional Nail Cutter Manicure Pedicure Toiletry Blackhead Extractor and Removal Supplies Tweezers Ear Pick Portable Travel Tools 12Pcs

Okay, I have to start by saying this kit has everything you need. It contains 12 pieces and includes 3 styles of clippers, blackhead remover tool, tweezers, cuticle removers, eyebrow scissors, nail files, ear pick, cuticle pushers and pealing knife and forks. All of this contained in a nice cast that clasps tightly. Each of the pieces is stainless steel and has a great weight to it so in other words, not flimsy. Take a look at it for yourself if you are looking for a nice set for yourself or as a gift. It is definitely worth it. 

For more information, click here.

*I received the product mentioned at a discount for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines

No comments:

Post a Comment