Tuesday, January 17, 2017

FS Kitchen Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Square Grill Pan, 10.5 Inch - Great for Stovetop, Oven, Grill, or Campfire – Professional Cookware for Flavor Enhancing, Easy to Clean, & Long Lasting Durability

Looking to add to my cast iron collection afforded me the ability to test out this square grill pan by FS Kitchen. It measures about 10.5 inches square, came pre-seasoned and has ribs so oil and grease can drain away from your food leaving a healthier option. The pan can be used on all cooking surfaces including ovens and campfires. Even though mine came seasoned, I went head and added oil to my first run cooking on it with some chicken. The meat did not stick to the pan at all and had great grill marks on it when done. Any excess juices were easy to remove since the sides have drain spouts. I'm looking forward to great burgers and fish done in this pan as well. Cast iron cooking is the only way to sear off your meats.

I received this pan at a reduced price to test. No review was requested. I decided to share my opinion of the product of my own free will.

*I received the product mentioned at a discount for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment