Monday, January 16, 2017

Majestic Pure Anti Aging Serum, Antioxidant Blue Marine Algae Caviar Anti Wrinkle Serum, Skin Rejuvenation & Nourishment, 1 fl oz

First thing I thought of when I saw a caviar anti-aging serum was I had to have it. But does it work? Well, after trying it for 10 nights, I can attest that it definitely has some good benefits. It comes in a glass pump that with a single pump can cover your face with just enough serum. The texture is a bit sticky when it goes on but once dried, feels very smooth. The smell is nice but I am an ocean girl so it smells soothing to me. The ingredients are crazy good containing Alpha Hydroxy Acid (glycolic), Pearl powder, vitamins, minerals, peptides and seaweed. My skin care consultant reviewed the label and said the D-beta is excellent because it helps promote probiotic bacteria to aid in strengthening skin. In the morning, my skin is hydrated and I can notice the wrinkles smoothing out and my age spots diminishing. The craziest part is the moisture retained in my skin. It looks more healthy and plump. Really a nice product and lived up to the hype of containing caviar and being an anti-aging serum.

For more information, click here.

*I received the product mentioned at a discount for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines

No comments:

Post a Comment