Friday, January 20, 2017

Kangaroo's Do You Want to Buy A Vowel; Go FCK Yourself; Heat Sensitive Funny Coffee Mugs

This ceramic mug has become the talk at my husband's work. It's made of ceramic, holds 16 ounces and looks like a wheel of fortune or cross word puzzle with missing letters. When you add hot liquid, additional vowels show up (it has a statement bubble that says, would you like to buy a vowel?) and the phrase G* F*ck Y**rs*lf appears but with all the appropriate letters.

Talk about hilarious! He is having the best time walking around with it and watching people's reactions as they figure it out. Super fun gift! Oh, and I recommend handwashing since these type of novelty mugs last longer that way.



*I received the product mentioned at a discount for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines


For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment