Friday, January 13, 2017

Kangaroo 10167 Gigantic Flamingo Pool Float;78-Inch Inflatable Raft, cockroach and dragonfly

Who doesn't want a giant flamingo floating in their pool during the summer? I definitely do and this giant toy measuring 80 1/2 by 74 by 66 inches (almost 7 feet from tail to beak) totally fits that. You can fit 2 adults on this raft to sit on or 1 full sized adult can sunbath - it is that large! The vinyl is strong and durable at .25 mm thickness and dang if this doesn't look cute floating around with or without people on it. It's the first thing people see when they walk in the yard so now is a great conversation piece! The only bummer was it took quite some time to inflate and even longer to deflate since it's winter and I only inflated for review and to make sure I liked it. Totally worth it for a fun summer of use. As with all vinyl pool toys, keep away from sharp objects. :)

Kangaroo makes other fun great floats such as a giant swan, a cockroach (yes, I ordered it!), donuts, dragonfly with light up eyes, unicorns, geckos, pickles, pineapples you name it. I am starting a collection because they are just so dang cute!
*I received the product mentioned at a discount for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines

For more information and to check out other Kangaroo products, click here.

Kangaroo's Gigantic Cockroach Raft; 6' Pool Float for Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment