Monday, January 16, 2017

Jusfitsu Women's Casual Loose Long Sleeve Plaid Elbow Patch T-Shirt Blouse Tops (Apparel)

I love the casual look for weekends but when this Justfitsu plaid shirt arrived, the fabric was more of a blouse type than I thought so it quickly turned into my Friday at work with jeans top. The back of the top is longer than the front so it hangs beautifully and the fabric is really soft. The sleeves and the back hemline have flannel patches on them giving them a cute trendy look. Make sure you order up a size and look at the size chart because it is supposed to fit loose and if you order too small, it won't fit right. I looked over every inch of the hemlines and found it was stitched very well and had no loose threads or over sews. Not entirely sure what material it is other than the stated cotton blend, but I hand washed just in case and it came out fabulous. Very comfortable and looks cute on.

*I received the product mentioned at a discount for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines

For more information, click here.









No comments:

Post a Comment