Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Scarfs for Women, Premium Fashion Scarves - Summer & Winter by Beautiful Scarves



First, I have to mention how beautifully packaged this scarf is. I ordered it in red and it arrived in a hard box with the scarf elegantly placed inside. Perfect for a gift. Next, I touched the scarf and fell in love. It has to be the softest scarf I own. It measures approximately 64 inches by 13 inches wide and is 75% Acrylic and 25% Cotton so a soft blend. It is not a heavy thick scarf but a thin warm one if that makes sense. I don't like the heaviness around my neck so this works great. It doesn't come with washing instructions so I washed mine by hand and the color held up and washing it helped with the loose fibers from falling on my clothes like it did the first wear.

Overall, nice scarf that is super comfortable and so far, is handling my excessive use. I have to say I love the color choices as well and plan on getting more. It does come with a lifetime warranty so if there are issues, the seller should work to make it right.


*I received the product mentioned at a discount for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines. 


For more information, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment