Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Eyelash Growth Serum 3.5ml - Dermatologist Tested, Eye Irritation Tested, and Allergy Tested, Made in USA cGMP - Eyelash Enhancer for Thicker, Fuller and Longer Eyelashes and Brows

Typically, this type of item takes at least 2 weeks before you start to see results and another month after that to see full effect but I had to jump in after a week and write about how after only a week, I am seeing results with my lashes not falling out! The applicator is simple to use and is like applying a liner. It is non-irritating so when it does get near my eyes, I don't freak. There is hardly any scent to the product and I have had no skin sensitivity either. I am most impressed at this point at how my typical losing a few eyelashes in the morning had decreased to almost nothing. I will update after a few weeks but that alone has me sticking with this to see what other results I get. I also started using it on my eyebrows to see if that would help with loss there too and so far, so good!

*I received the product mentioned at a discount for the purpose of testing by the seller. I only recommend products I personally use and feel are worthy of a recommendation for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines.


No comments:

Post a Comment