Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Cand 18 Gallon Clear Trash Compactor Bags, 70 Counts

Normally, I wouldn't buy trash bags on Amazon but after purchasing some smaller ones a few weeks ago and finding the quality as good or better as the store, I decided to try a larger size. These 18 gallon clear bags came in a roll of 70 and fit my tall sized Rubbermaid kitchen can easily. Each bag is perforated so easy to tear and opens easy a the top by rubbing the plastic between your fingers to loosen an edge. 

They do not come with twisty ties but I don't care for them anyway. These bags left plenty of room to knot the top without issues. The thickness fooled me at first because with clear bags, you tend to think thin but that is not the case with these. They are strong and I had no problem with leakage or the bag tearing after I loaded it up quit a bit. It doesn't have the give like other bags do but the strength makes up for it. My kids are using them for everything including their clothes donations because they can see what's in them and they don't break under the weight. I'm glad I purchased them to try and will be back for more. 

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment