Friday, February 17, 2017

Calily Life Organic Tea Tree Oil Antibacterial Body Wash with Dead Sea Minerals, 33.8 Fl. Oz.–Extra-strength Formula – Enriched with Therapeutic Grade Oils – Combats Bacteria & Fungal Infections

This is my first body care product that is infused with Tea Tree oil and honestly, I wasn't sure I would like it but as a cleanser/body wash, I am impressed. This Calily Life wash also contains natural antiseptic and antibacterial Dead Sea minerals and as with other products in this line, does it's job well. My husband works outdoors all day and showers immediately when coming home and cannot say enough about how well this cleans his skin from all the grime he encounters all day without making him feel greasy or drying his skin out. It naturally fights bacteria, body odor and fungal infections such as athlete's foot so provides a great piece of mind ensuring he is clean after a grimy day at work. I like the fresh relaxing scent and how it leaves my skin soft when using is during shaving. I have to mention the bottle size, too. It's 33.8 ounces!! Considering this is concentrated formula, this will last quite a while.

For more information, click here.



Calily Life Organic Tea Tree Oil Antibacterial Body Wash with Dead Sea Minerals, 33.8 Fl. Oz.-Extra-strength Formula - Enriched with Therapeutic Grade Oils - Combats Bacteria & Fungal Infections

No comments:

Post a Comment