Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Celebrate! Birthday Card Assortment Pack - Set of 36 cards - 6 of each design, blank inside with white envelopes by Canopy Street

I am always running out to grab a birthday card for my staff or family birthdays so I am super happy to get these well designed and quality cards with envelopes. Each card is 6.25 x 4 5/8 folded and printed on a nice heavy card stock. The set contains 36 cards with 6 of each design. The colors on the card are bright and vivid and are on par with any card I would buy at the store. I like the general look and feel of them since it allows you to use them for family and friends. I split the set and took half to work to keep for those last minute birthdays.

Very nice set made in the USA and for $15.99, a real bargain!

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment