Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Sevello Clothing Piece Snood Batwing Sleeve Tulip Viscose Tunic Dress One Size Plus 8-16 USA

I can't say enough about the quality and look of this batwing sleeve tunic top/dress. I purchased mine in Navy and it's a deep rich blue that is stunning. The boatneck collar is comfortable and the way the top fits is super flattering. You can wear the sleeves pushed up or leave them down and they fall about 3/4 of the way down your arm. The sides are gathered for a nice effect and the bottom can be worn up around your hips giving it a cute look with leggings or pull it down farther to fall as a short dress to wear with tights. The fabric is amazing and soft. When I washed it, I did so in cold water and then tumble air so had hardly any wrinkles or color loss. It still looks fantastic.

A nice bonus is the "snood" or circle scarf. It can be worn around the neck or used as a headband to match your outfit! I used mine both ways, now. I wasn't sure what to expect with this top but it surpassed my expectations by far. The fabric is flattering on anyone and compliments any body type. I can't wait to try other colors since my co-workers loved the look on me.

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment